What to do in a Typhoon
- Do not go outside, stay in your hotel; flying objects may hit you or you will be blow away.
- Carefully watch the weather information before going out even when the storm is gone.
- Keep away from glass windows when it is stormy.
- Stay away from the beaches even after a typhoon passes through. Waves remain high.
- Buses, monorails, planes, ships and other transportation may be affected, so check that services are running first.
- If you are traveling in a group or on a package tour, consult your travel agent.
- If you have an individual ticket, directly contact the airline that you have booked with.
*Use the following sites to obtain information about typhoons.